Gazpacho is one of my favorite dishes. This cold soup is low in calories, high in fibers, it makes a super fresh meal on warm summer days. It is also excellent for dinner. It makes me go to sleep feeling light!!
Gazpacho is a traditional meal from Spain. It is said that the soup is like love, every family has their own recipe for it!! …so, voila my low calories super tasty recipe!! enjoy 🙂
- 3 pounds tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 seedless cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tea spoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 celery sticks
- green pepper
- chopped parsley.
So we take 1 onion, 1 cucumber, the tomatoes, jalapeños, the red bell peppers, the vinegar and the oil.Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate for two hours (if you have time, if not, it will be more liquid but still ok).In a blender, puree the vegetables until smooth. Strain the soup into a deep bowl, season with salt and pepper, and serve with the other onion, cucumber, green pepper chopped, the parsley and the capers y buen apetito!!!